Transportation by rail:
- Cargo transportation by own, rented or general park cars and universal 120 m3, 138 m3, 150 m3, covered wagons;
- transportation of cargo that cannot be exposed to large swings in temperature by own or rented 918 (908) series covered wagons (with a heated body);
- transportation of light bulky cargo by 250 m3 CMGV light cargo wagons;
- transportation of auto technique and special technique by 250 m3 CMGV wagons, universal or fitting platforms;
- Cargo transportation by own, rented or general park railway (sea) containers of 20 and 40 feet length.
| || |
Transportation by road:
- Small, partial and full loads transportation by own or partner tow trucks with standard 92 m3 semitrailers and 120 m3 auto-trains;
- Cargo transportation by own or partner tow trucks with reefer semitrailers (from -20° to + 10°).
- Cargo transportation from Europe to Central Asia and CIS countries by connecting road transport with rail wagons when reloading cargoes in Vilnius or Kaunas storages;
- Cargo transportation from Europe and third countries to Central Asia and CIS countries by connecting sea and rail transport when reloading in Lithuanian or Latvian sea ports.
- Cargo transportation from Europe to Central Asia, Russia and other CIS countries by connecting road and rail transportation, when reloading in Daugavpils, Małaszewicze, Brest, Chop.
| || |
Air transportation forwarding:
- While in cooperation with the largest air transport companies we can offer you, air freight deliveries from any place around the world to customer door.
Sea transportation forwarding:
- We offer cargo transportation by sea containers from/into countries all over the world, through Lithuanian and Latvian seaports.
- Sea container deliveries by road and rail from seaports to CIS countries and Central Asia.
- All sea cargo transportation services.
| || |
- We transport cars with 11-835, 11-287, 11-1804, 11-9772 model covered wagons, which are used for the transportation of light vehicles by means of railways. The vehicles are secured with wheel fixations and loaded in two layers. The car-carrier inside is designed for loading light vehicles, their protection from mechanical injuries and thefts. Wagon walls have frames with metal nets, which are for interior ventilation from exhaust gasses while loading and unloading vehicles.
- We perform car- carrier wagon loading at our terminals in Kaunas and Marijampolė.
Rent of railway wagons:
- Our company can offer long term and short term wagon rental services. Covered wagons: 11-270, 11-280, 11-7038, 11-1807-01; CMGV wagons: 11-9733, 11-1709; Car-carriers: 11-835; Platform wagons: 13-401, 23-469-07, 13-9004.
- This service is highly developed and every year its quality and effectiveness are rising. With these wagons, cargoes can be delivered from and into rail stations of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries.
| || |
Transportation in REF containers by rail:
- Temperature-sensitive cargo transportation by special train set that consists of 6-12 fitting platforms with 40- feet length, temperature controlled containers on it.
All customs and additional services:
- Processing of transportation documents;
- re-exportation of cargo;
- Cargo filming, photographing while loading/unloading to road and rail transport, warehouses.
- surveyor services;
- All other services according to the client requests.
| || |
Transportation of dangerous cargo (ADR):
- We offer dangerous cargo transporting services. According to ADR (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road), there are nine provisioned classes of danger (according to danger levels they are determined from 1 to 9). Every danger class has criteria according to which the materials are designated to one or another class. To dangerous cargo group (ADR) are assigned those cargos, which during the time of their transportation or storage may become: the reason of illnesses, poisoning, human or animal burns, explosion or fire, can cause breakdowns of other cargo, means of transport, buildings and equipment, pollute environment. Transportation and storage of these cargo types require respective safety measures compliance.
Oversized and heavy cargo transportation:
- When transporting oversized or heavy cargo we are always ready to take care of all customs formalities, prepare transportation plans, plan the routes and obtain permits in all countries that are included in transportation route. When cargo length, height or width exceeds allowed norms it is necessary to receive permissions in order to start actual transportation. These are difficult projects that require quite a lot of time as well as precise preparation and action planning from the beginning till the end.
| || |
- Railway tariff payment in Europe, CIS and Central Asia countries;
- Cargo transportation from Europe with reloads from narrow gauge to broad gauge wagons at Border stations;
- Cargo forwarding with container trains.
- Heavy and oversized cargo loading and transportation with semi-wagons.
- Transportation of friable and unpacked cargo, which are not afraid of atmospheric effects.
| || |
- We are organizing liquid cargoes transportation in rail cisterns.
Dosed hopper transportation:
- Grain wagons - grains.
- Cement wagons - cement.
- Fertilizer, pulps, bran and other bulk cargoes, which are not afraid of atmosphere effects.
| || |
- Additional cargo insurance (reduces the risk of freight receiver and preserves from additional losses during transportation of high value cargoes).